Monday, February 3, 2014

It's "All About Love" - Free


Welcome to February!!!
We are out of the deep freeze from a week ago, finally.
I hope it stays that way.

I am looking forward to Valentine's Day this year. 
My son has something up his sleeve, lol, he has been asking questions like
Would you like candy or flowers better?
He is a sweet heart!

Well I share last I was going to try the Project 52 this year.
I completed week 2.
What do you think?


I am really trying to get my thoughts together with how I want the pages to look.
What kits to use and how to coordinate it all in the end.
Maybe this year will just have to be a test year, lol.

Over at The Scrappy Penguin Facebook page I have a new mini kit
FREE for you.
Expired

Be sure to stop by and pick it up, leave a comment for encouragement and enjoy!


Be sure to stop by The Memory Nest today for 


I am the featured sketch artist this time and I am excited to say this is my first "job" as such.
My sketch is photo booth style for lots of small pics or maybe you just want to use a few larger ones.
However you are inspired be sure to share you page with the team at The Memory Nest.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment