Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow Days and Project 52

We have been snowed in since Tuesday here in Atlanta... safe and warm in the house!
The rest of Atlanta was crazy and I think that is putting it mildly, lol.

Being a native I understand that the weather may not act exactly as the weather guy says but...
 I am a better be safe than sorry kinda girl.

I don't run out and buy all the milk, bread and eggs because I have to buy milk every other day anyway, lol, so I had all that stuff.  I did, however, go buy the most important essentials.... Junk Food.


We made Smores in the fireplace and snacked on chips while watching some Phineas and Ferb.

We played in the snow and I took lots and lots and lots of pictures.
I will only share the two or you would be here a few days looking.



I did get to a page of scrappiness... I decided to try the project 52 thing.  I love seeing everyone else's.
I use to do a Month at a Glance thing when I was a traditional scrapper but since switching over I hadn't done anything like that.  So I said this year was the year to try it... My Resolution if you will.

Week 1

Well that's what's going on in my world.
Be sure to stop the Facebook page and play along with my QOTD.

Happy Scrappin' from a snowed in Penguin.



No comments:

Post a Comment