Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Shades of Autumn

Fall is in the Air and Shades of Autumn every where
This is my favorite time of year... Sweaters, hot chocolate and decorations.
This is a special year for my family and we intend to do it up right.
I hope you have fun plans and lots of picture taking ops.

Here is a new kit by Tami Miller Designs created for the Grab a Byte exclusive at Scrapbook Bytes

With beautiful elements perfect for elegant photos or even those 
fun "playing in the leaves" pics... this kit is perfect!
I created this page using a photo of my daughter and her children.  The picture represents "New Beginnings" and while most of us think of Spring for new beginnings I think of the the "old" falling away 
to reveal the new seasons of our life.


Be sure to check out this kit at the great price of $1 per pack.  
And a little birdie told me there will be add on's coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment