Thursday, October 18, 2012

Traditional and Digital Scrapbook Inspiration

Happy Oct 18, 2012

My granddaughter turned 7 months old yesterday.  My grandson turns 2 on the 25th 
AND I have 10 more days until I am another year older.
I have been looking back at all my scrappy stuff both Traditional and Digital and the years are showing.
My hair is looking a bit gray and I have put on a few pounds.
The memories are fading from my mind so I am very thankful for my scrapbooks.

I started traditional scrapbooking in 2000 and was introduced to digital scrapbooking in 2010,
but didn't really start doing digital until 2012.
I love both methods but find I have less mess with digital and I spend less money too.
I wanted to share a few of my pages with you.  I hope you can find some inspiration in them.

This is one of my favorite traditional pages.  
With the help of my cricut I created this framed look enclosing the pictures under the word Fall.

Another traditional page I love is this one 
This one is 2 layers with the top layer cut in the center to make pie pieces then flipped out
creating a 3D frame.

Now onto some of my favorite digital looks.



I hope you enjoy seeing some of the pages I have created.
Please leave some love if you do.
Thanks for stopping by the Scrappy-Penguin







No comments:

Post a Comment