Sunday, September 2, 2012

FREEBIE from Colie's Corner

Colie's New Facebook Fan Freebie is up for September so be sure to stop by and LIKE her page to get it.
The colors are beautiful and perfect for a Masculine page.
Click here to find her http://coliescorner.blogspot.com

Colie's Corner

On another note.... I have created my first Mini Kit and as soon as I learn more geeky stuff I will get it posted as a FREEBIE for you to grab.
Until then I would like to hear your thoughts on it - Comment away if you have an opinion, please.

Photo: I created a freebie...Now I have to learn how to share it with you, lol.

Have a very happy Scrappy day!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your preview at the Gotta Pixel forum in the color challenge thread. I am really impressed. I came looking for you and it and I see that I have found both. I hope that you will soon be able to offer it as a freebie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete